· In Kerala it is the CPI(M) and other constituents of the LDF that have been at the receiving end of the murderous attacks mounted by the RSS and its outfits. From 2000 to 2017, Kerala police figures show that 85 CPI(M) workers and 65 RSS workers were killed.
· The very first day of the electoral victory of LDF in Kerala, the RSS attack began with the murder of CPI(M) worker Ravindranath while he was participating in the victory procession
of Pinarayi Vijayan in his own constituency.
· Apart from 13 workers of CPI(M) killed, 250 suffered injuries in attacks by RSS; 60 Party and mass organisation offices were attacked; 165 houses of Party comrades were broken into by
· On the day of Amit Shah’s current yatra, in Karivelloor and Cheruvathur in Kannur district, RSS destroyed ATMs, attacked hospital and telephone exchange. They also attacked the home of A V Kunhambu, leader of the historic Karivelloor struggle.
· On June 8, 2017, bombs were recovered from RSS centres in Kodiyeri area and massive collection of arms were recovered from the RSS office at Payyannur on 10th.
· In February, Nirmal, a 20-year old worker of the BJP Yuva Morcha was stabbed during a temple festival in Mannuthi. Five BJP-RSS workers were involved in his murder.
ATROCITIES BY RSS-BJP COMBINE IN 2017
· On July, 30, 2017 RSS workers attacked the local committee office in Kurmpala in Panthalam. DYFI activist Com. Shamnath was attacked and hacked in Panthalam.
· Martyrs memorial in Narangaanam in Pathanamthitta was defaced. CPI(M) comrades were attacked in Mylapra. RSS activists attacked people, comrades and police in the locality. In Kumpazha, DYFI activists were attacked by the RSS.
· In Konni, Malyalapuzha, Konni and Aruvipalam party and mass organisation offices have been attacked and flag posts have been destroyed.
· In Mallapally, zilla pachayat member Subin was attacked.
· DYFI local secretary Shyamkumar and his father Shashidhran who is a local committee member was attacked and houses of comrades were destroyed.
· Large scale attacks and destruction of flag posts have been taking place in Koduman.
· In Eraviperur, RSS workers attacked DYFI activists. RSS unleashed attacks
in Vennikulam poly technology institute and SFI activists were hurt.
· RSS unleashed widespread attacks in Adoor.
· Flag posts have been destroyed in Ranni.
· Com. Muhamad Muhsin was murder-ed in Allasherry area in Alapuzha.
· Plus II student Ananthu Ashok was murdered by RSS activists in Vayalar region.
· Cherthala Pallipuram NSS Higher Secondary School student Ansie was assaulted by ABVP activists.
· In Cherthala, CPI(M) town east local committee office and CITU area committee office were destroyed by RSS workers. Pallippuram local committee member Prajesh was
· House of Anoop Venu, CPI(M) local committee member, was attacked.
· Gates of Vayalar martyrs memorial was destroyed.
· Flag post at Karthikapally area committee office was destroyed.
· In the first week of June 2016 RSS criminals unleashed attacks in Alappuzha town. Offices of various mass organisations were torched. In Mannar, Chengannur areas and Karthikapally town, RSS and BJP tried to disrupt peace.
February 14: DYFI worker Akshay was attacked by RSS criminals in Ponnyam. RSS workers attacked Irshad and Saurav. CPI(M) and DYFI flag posts were destroy-ed in Manjjodi.
Febraury 15: CPI(M) comrade Shakir was abducted and attacked by
February 16: Peravur-Palapuzha CPI(M) branch office was attacked by RSS goons. Police recovered bombs and other materials in RSS centers in Thalassery.
February 20: RSS torched office of SFI district conference organising committee.
February 22: At Ponnyam, DYFI worker Chandini Pradeepan was attacked by RSS criminals.
26.02.2017: Party member Harish was attacked by RSS criminals.
8.03.2017: RSS activists hurled bombs in Ponnyam Nayanar road area, resulting in injuries to public and CPI(M) comrades.
17.03.2017: In Kodiyeri south local committee, Com. Jojesh memorial was attacked with bombs.
20.04.2017: In Manjodi, Party member Maroli Raghavan was attacked and injured by RSS goons.
05.05.2017: In Nanjarath, party member Raveendran’s house was attacked. His daughter Nita was injured in the attack.
05.05.2017: Kodiyeri south local committee member Rajeev Kumar was attacked.
10.05.2017: Thalassery municipal coun-cilor Vijayan Master’s house was
attacked by RSS workers.
12.05.2017: In Parsikunnu, CPI(M) activist Madhu’s house was attacked.
13.05.2017: Pariyaram medical college and Payyannur co-operative hospital’s ambulance was destroyed.
21.05.2017: Shaiju was attacked by RSS goons.
23.05.2017: Com. U K Kunjuraman memorial was defaced by RSS activists.
04.06.2017: Houses of CPI(M) Shankaranellur branch secretary CK Chandran and Party member Kaipachery Ramesh Babu were destroyed in bomb attacks.
06.06.2017: In Thalasshery, Sharath Sashi’ s house was attacked with bombs by RSS activists.
08.06.2017: In Kodiyeri, Party support-er Anil Kumar’s house was destroyed in bomb attack by RSS goons.
08.06.2017: Bombs were recovered from RSS centres in Kodiyeri area.
10.06.2017: Massive collection of arms were recovered from RSS office at Payyannur.
03.07.2017 : CPI(M) worker and auto driver Srijan Babu was attacked and injured by RSS goons.