· Loan waivers for the kisans
· MSP at one and a half times the production costs and a central legislation ensuring this
· Implement BJP’s electoral promise of creating two crore jobs every year.
· Stop the large-scale privatisation of public sector and public services.
· Immediately legislate the Women’s Reservation Bill as promised by the BJP in 2014 elections.
· Conduct anti-communalism programmes all over the country during the month of September
· Protesting against the growing attacks on dalits and Muslims, campaign for a central law banning gau rakshak samitis and RSS-sponsored private armies in the name of moral policing etc.
Observe the world peace and anti-imperialist day on September 1, highlighting the surrender of the Modi government to US imperialism and India being reduced as a junior strategic ally of US imperialism.